- It creates centralized sales force knowledge base: customer contacts and operations which permits to track all customer interactions and to quickly find customer information.
- It improves sales force effectiveness.
- It permits faster response time for quotations requests.
- It improves the view of sales pipeline.
- It decreases the cost to identify potential customers.
- It increases customer satisfaction by providing better customer care.
- It provides more accurate and complete information for support of sales force evaluation.
* How is it done?
The application stores all the information about customers: contacts, key persons, orders history; and to keep track of all the customers’ related activities done by the company departments, especially marketing and sales. These activities include request for offers, estimates, offers, orders, correspondence, meetings, request for modifications, and comments about product quality, delivery, delays, penalties, and payment. Also contacts initiated with potential or regular customers are stored.
A number of reports are produced. Among them are customers’ information, estimates, offers, orders, history of a customer, states of an order, and history of interactions done within an order.
We build solutions based on the open source platform SugarCRM. Our services include customization, training, and modules development.